With the aim of providing after-school programs that are interactive and educational, this non-profit engages children in a surfing community to attend vocational and livelihood courses as well as mentoring programs. Volunteers are expected to participate as a facilitator, mentor and coach for of these programs.
- Alternative Learning System (ALS)
- After School Vocational Programs
- Sustainable Livelihood Programs
- Mentoring Programs
- Intercultural Learning
- Community Development Approaches and Strategies;
- Facilitation of vocational and livelihood education programs
- Increased knowledge and appreciation of different cultures.
You may choose to take part in this program for either 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 44 or 48 weeks. Please contact us for more details.