Team Leader – Programs Team (applications close Wednesday 20 December 2017)
AFS is a bold idea with a courageous mission: we provide intercultural learning opportunities to help people develop the knowledge, skills and understanding needed to create a more just and peaceful world.
AFS Australia is seeking a full-time Team Leader for our Programs Team in our Sydney-based office. This position plans, implements and reviews processes to best support the Programs Team and will work on two innovative pilot programs in 2018. The Team Leader – Programs will also flex their strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage, mentor and motivate individual staff and volunteers to achieve common goals.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in an environment where they manage both people and processes and who won’t shy away from a challenge. We need an effective communicator, a confident decision-maker and a creative problem-solver, who is driven by a passion for intercultural learning, global citizenship and working with young people. And if you’re an AFS volunteer or returnee, well… that’s even better!
- Full-time role, with some flexibility as well as some travel requirements
- Located by Central Station (Surry Hills)
- Available for a mid-January 2018 start
- Salary range: $70,000 – $80,000 (inclusive of superannuation and commensurate with experience)
Applications close at 5pm (Sydney time) on Wednesday 20 December 2017. To apply for this position, please:
- Address the selection criteria in the Position Description. You may present this information in your preferred format.
- Email this along with a copy of your current CV to: [email protected]
- Please use the subject line: ‘Application for Team Leader – Programs Teams, AFS Australia’
Please direct any enquiries about this position to Dr Kirrilee Hughes, CEO & Partner Director, AFS Intercultural Programs Australia.