Just alone in Bogotá, capital of Colombia, live almost 1.000.000 dogs abandoned in the streets without anyone that cares about them. We need some like you who loves animals especially dogs and cats to support local staff in their work with rehabilitation, rescue and recuperation of dogs which have been abandoned, abused or at risk. If you have a heart for animals or especially for dogs, fight for animal rights and for the welfare of animals in Colombia.
Along with rehabilitation for canines, your tasks in the foundation will include:
– Looking for potential homes for street dogs
– Organizing the working area (building, cleaning, painting houses)
– Feeding the canines
– Bathing the canines
– Helping with locating and adoption of the canines
– Going out and playing with the dogs
– Assisting in rehabilitation therapy for dogs with disabilities
– Assisting in working with sterilization, vaccination, adoption and training
*Some projects may be closed during holiday months such as December.
You may choose to take part in this program for either 4 to 44 weeks. Please contact us for more details.