This program involves a non-profit that engages out-of-school-youth (OSY) in urban and rural areas to restore and conserve their unique natural resources through a holistic approach. Through a goal-based residential program, the OSY undergo experiential learning projects in trail building, bioengineering, plant cultivation, organic farming among others while developing an educational nature park at the site. Volunteers are expected to participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of these programs
- Environment Conservation & Preservation
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Livelihood
- Healthy & Balance Ecosystem
- Improving Urban and Rural Living Conditions
- Intercultural Learning
- Environmental Restoration;
- Sustainable Efforts towards Greener Environment;
- Projects & Proposal Writing;
- Increased knowledge and appreciation of different cultures.
You may take part in this program for 24, 44 or 48 weeks. Please contact us for more details.