The project is part of an educational organization founded in 1909. This Institution is specialized in higher education, providing professional and technological education with different teaching methods, based on the pooling of technical and technological knowledge in their pedagogical practices.
The volunteer tasks are:
- Develop activities with flute and guitar during the regular instrument classes (according to the volunteer’s skills);
- Develop activities in singing classes (according to the volunteer’s ability);
- Develop musical creation activities (arrangements and compositions) in the Musical Laboratory classes (according to the ability of the volunteer);
- Assist teachers in group presentations (choirs and orchestras);
- To participate on workshops and courses bringing elements of music and culture from your birth country. (work made for children and teenagers);
- Bring your native references to participate on classes and workshops for students from the Technical Course of Musical Instruments .
You may choose to take part in this program for 4, 8 or 12 weeks.